Pellon Decovil Light, One-Sided Fusible, 45% Polyester, 30% Viscose, 25% Polyamide, 43cm (17")
Width 90 cm, 35.4 inches
Pellon Decovil Fusible is a fusible non-woven with a leather-like hand. It is commonly used in bag making to add stability to light and medium weight fabrics. It is perfect for adding depth and dimension to hats, belts, fabric bowls and interior decor items.
- Soft and easy to manipulate and shape.
- Stable, resilient, extremely tear-resistant, non-fraying, and resistant to bending.
- Machine washable up to 30°C in the gentle cycle or dry cleanable.
Decovil Light (item: PL525) is the lighter and softer alternative to Decovil (item: PL526). Nevertheless, it has the same varied properties.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and press the iron carefully for about 6 seconds, step by step on each area.
- Lay flat and allow the pieces to cool for about 30 minutes so that the adhesive can set properly.
This item will be folded when shipped.