ORION'S SPUR is the second design in the Constellations Series. It's a foundation paper pieced pattern. The templates are available in two sizes. Four projects have been included in the pattern: pillow (with envelope backing), wall hanging (with corner pockets), baby, and throw.
Yardage and cutting instructions have been provided for all four projects. Note that the Fabric A requirements are generous estimates. You may require less yardage depending on your comfort with paper piecing, use of scraps, technique, and width of fabric.
- Templates in two sizes
- Illustrated foundation paper piecing instructions
- Instructions on how to sew an envelope pillow backing and wall hanging pockets
- Illustrated quilt top assembly instructions
- Colouring page and alternate colourways
- Tips on how to conserve fabric