Silly Moon Quilting Company
Rocket Ruler - 1/8"
- The Perfect Multi-tool!
- Use the straight edge for stitching in the ditch or line work. Recess on either end allows you to line up the tool precisely with previously quilted lines, or seams.
- 1/4" and 1/2" notches to allow for different quilting distance
- Two different curves to increase design options
- Precision machined from 1/8" clear acrylic (choose option in drop down menu)
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have a rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick ruler can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" to be used on domestic machine with low clearance behind the ruler foot. (Check out our YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is right for you)