Beginner Rulers Charming & Edgie 6 - Interactive Workshop via Zoom
Write a review
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Join Kellie Kaczmarek from Silly Moon Quilting Co. for her beginner workshop to ruler work. In this interactive workshop you will learn the basics of ruler quilting, and with her expertise and knowledge will get you on your way to your first solo project.
What you will learn and receive with this workshop:
- How to set up your machine for ruler work.
- Why quilters do ruler work.
- How to us to use the markings on the rulers.
- How to create many skill building designs.
- Live instruction, not taped or prerecorded, to assist you with any question or help with trouble shooting through out the workshop.
- You will have an “over the shoulder” view of what the instructor is demonstrating.
- A pdf pattern for the table topper showing in this photo.
- Skills, tips and tricks to make all your ruler quilting fun and easy.
- In the workshop you will learn the skills to complete all these designs.
- A video tutorial will be sent to you via email of the skills that were instructed during the workshop, so that you can practice on your own.
- Edgie 6 (choice of 1/4" or 1/8" thickness)
- Charming (choice of 1/4" or 1/8" thickness)
- Supply list and pattern.
- One fat quarter of a modern trending fabric of our choice.
How do I know which ruler is best for my machine?
Watch this youtube video to determine the thickness of ruler for your machine.
Required: Ruler foot for your machine.
- If you select the evening class please note that it will be split over two days with each class being an 1.5 hour session. All classes are listed in Pacific time. (Vancouver, BC). Our Calendar reads that it is a 3 hour class each day for the evening workshop, this is incorrect. We are working to display this information correctly, and thank you for your understanding.
- Zoom Link will be sent via email by Silly Moon Quilting Co. 24 - 48 hours prior to workshop.
Silly Moon Quilting Co. on Social Media
Facebook: Silly Moon Quilting Co.
Youtube: Silly Moon Quilting Co.