Curated Quilts Issue 9 - Stars
Write a review
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Stars issue of Curated Quilts focuses on Star quilts. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of Star quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- Star Gallery
- Stars and Modern Traditionalism by Elizabeth Dackson
- Creative Reset: Scrappy Hunter Stars with Maryline Collioud-Robert
- Integrity in Quiltmaking by Karen Lewis
- American Indians and the Adaptation of the Morning Star Quilt by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Sunset Sawtooth by Andrea Tsang Jackson
- Dizzy Stars by Amy Ellis
- On Trend: Gwen Marston: Liberated Quiltmaking, Her Lasting Legacy by Mary Elizabeth Kinch
- Fogbound Star by Mary E Flynn