PRE ORDER - Juki MO-644D 2/3/4 2/3/4 Thread Overlock with Differential Feed and Rolled Hem
Juki MO-644D -
2/3/4 Thread Overlock with Differential Feed and Rolled Hem
With the MO-600 series of home sergers, a beginner or experienced sewer can create simple sportswear or elegant evening wear with unbelievable ease. Expand your range of design and technique with the easy-to-operate, durable and dependable MO-644D. The MO-644D, 2-needle, 2/3/4 thread overlock machine featuring built-in rolled hemming and differential feed at an affordable price.
Offering versatile features and accessories, JUKI has created a machine perfect for your project needs. With the ability to automatically roll hems and its included multi-purpose foot, enjoy sewing on the MO-644D. Containing high-speed sewing, this machine is perfect for handling your project dreams and helping you deliver them faster than before.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-644D is a breeze. With color-coded and clearly marked thread paths.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-644D, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-644D.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-644D operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-644D provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial located on the exterior right hand side.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just flip and roll!
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1500 spm
- Needles: Household #11-14
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Presser Foot Lift: --
- Dimensions: 10.6”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 11.5”(D)
- Machine Weight: 15lbs
- Standard Presser Foot (Part no. A15016340B0)
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush and Needle inserter
- Looper threader
- Accessory pouch
- Light bulb
- Instruction manual
- Foot control
- Power cord
Optional Accessories (Purchased Separately)
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9810-634-0A0A)
- Universal Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9521-634-0A0A)
- Elasticator Presser Foot (Part No. A9815-655-0A0A)
- Cording Presser Foot (Part No. A9820-655-0A0A)
- Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9870-634-0A0A)
- Curved Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9511-634-0A0A)
- Piping Presser Foot (Part No. A9865-655-0A0A)
- Gathering Presser Foot (Part No. A9860-655-0A0B)