Vanishing Act Quilt Pattern
Vanishing Act is a vibrant mix of one hundred colourful blocks that use a variety of quilting techniques. This pattern contains QR codes/links for video tutorials, printable and bonus content.
Vanishing Act is the third instalment of my hundred-day project series and contains 100 blocks that make up a 60" x 60" quilt top. I encourage you to make this quilt completely your own and create something unique using these building blocks.
Skill level: Intermediate. This quilt pattern uses applique, foundation paper piecing, machine piecing and an assumption that you have knowledge of quilting and sewing.
This pattern contains:
- Diagrams to make 100 blocks
- Templates diagrams and links to Printable paper templates for the appliqué pieces and FPP blocks.
- Instructions for needle turn appliqué.
- Instructions to make the machine pieced background blocks.
- Quilt assembly instructions
- Colouring and planning page
- QR codes/ links to video tutorials
You will need:
Sewing Thread 50wt, Appliqué Thread 80wt, Appliqué Needles, Pins, Fabric Scissors, Marking Tool, Iron, Card or template Plastic, Rotary Cutter, Cutting Mat, Ruler, Sewing Machine.
Photo Credit: Lucy Engels