Baby Garden English Paper Piecing Bundle
Write a review
Baby Garden English Paper Piecing Bundle includes the following items:
- English Paper Piecing is an old method of quilt making, used for many years because of its accuracy and ease of construction. This is still true today, offering a portable project that fits today's lifestyles.
- This is a great scrap quilt. If you are making this pattern as a baby quilt think of using flannel for the background for added softness. Cut all of your fabrics first for added portability.
- Pattern and Paper Pieces included. Acrylic templates for the 1" Hexagon and 1" Half Hexagon sold separately.
- Finished size: 27" x 40-1/2"
- The Tonic Studios 5” Mini-Snips, designed by Tim Holtz, will be your go-to scissors in your craft room! You’ll know that you’re on the “cutting edge” when you are working with these awesome scissors. The Mini-Snips are ideal for detailed or fussy cutting, hard to cut materials, and your everyday crafting.
- One pair of scissors
- One plastic blade cover
- Plan to Quilt Pocket Planner will help you keep your projects and inspiration all in one place!
- 6 packages of 100% cotton, 2.5" mini squares - 75 pieces by Denise Schmidt Modern Solids