Quilters Dream Wool - 92" Full Roll Batting (22m)
Dream Wool is made with a Scoured and Super Washed Domestic & Fine Merino Wool that has been blended, carded, crosslapped & thermally bonded.* The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage. Quilters Dream's unique processing creates wool batting with exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a 'cut above'.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without Shrinkage.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 - 1/2" that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Resistant to Creases. Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool Springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting. Also Excellent for Tied Quilts.
Quilters Dream Wool is made with the same distinctive quality, cleanliness and consistency that has made Quilters Dream Batting the one you can always count on! Made with pride in the USA.
- 100% Merino and Domestic Wool Blended
- Shrinkage (cold wash/air dry) 0%
- Shrinkage (warm wash/cool dry) 0%
- Machine Quilting - Excellent on both Long and Short Arm Machines
- Hand Quilting - Excellent
Full roll size is approx. 22 metres.
*Discount codes are not valid on this product.
*This product takes 3-4 weeks to ship as it is a special order item.
*This product qualifies for free shipping in Canada.Additional shipping charges apply for NWT, YK and NU.
*U.S. orders are subject to additional shipping charges due to size of product. Please email the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.