Curated Quilts Issue 10 - Black & White
Write a review
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our long-awaited Black & White issue of Curated Quilts focuses on black and white quilts. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of Black & White quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- Black & White Gallery
- Value Judgment by Cheryl Arkison
- Creative Reset: Playing with Paper by Cathleen Campbell Wolford
- How Do You See? By Michelle Wilkie
- Curated studio
- Black & White Mini Quilt Challenge
- Monochromality by Kimie Tanner & Missy Winona of On Williams Street
- Give & Take by Marge Tucker
- On Trend: Creating Projects for Every Surface by Jane Rundle
- Alpine Trail by Betsy Vinegrad