Curated Quilts Issue 13 - Youth
Write a review
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Youth issue of Curated Quilts focuses on quilts made by young people. The issue has a gallery full of inspiring quilts made by young quilters, three feature articles, a creative reset, and more!
Table of Contents:
- Youth Gallery
- Social Justice Sewing Academy: Giving a Voice to the Unheard by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Generation to Generation: Teaching Kids to Quilt by Brittany Bowen Burton
- Creative Reset: Sewing With the Next Generation: A Multimedia Project by Laura Loewen
- Inspiring Young Adults to Quilt: The Women in Science Quilt Project by Laura McDowell Hopper
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Doors Wide Open by Heather Kojan
- Laptop Case: Quilt-As-You-Go by Amy Ellis
- On Trend: Share What You Love by Stephanie Jacobson
- Appliqué Patches by Christine Ricks