Farmhouse Porch Quilt Pattern
Farmhouse Porch is a colorful and scrappy take on a classic quilt block. Make the Granny Square block in 2 different sizes (Large blocks for the center of the quilt and Small blocks for the Border). Both combine wonderfully when arranged together. Make use of all those beautiful scraps... this quilt is good for cuddling under for sure.
Farmhouse Porch Pattern.
- Quilt Pattern especially for Scraps
- Instructions for 5 different sizes (Baby-King)
- Advanced Beginner Pattern
- Based on 2 sizes of Granny Square Blocks
- Uses one background fabric and one border fabric to create continuity
- Supplemental Video Tutorial
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner pattern
Finished Sizes: Baby 45"x45" | Lap 52 1/2"x67 1/2" | Twin 67 1/2"x82 1/2" | Double 82 1/2" 97 1/2" | King 97 1/2"x112 1/2"
Fabric is a variety of scraps with a Kona White background and Cotton + Steel Add It Up in Navy for border and binding.
Please do not copy or share any part of this pattern. Feel free to sell products made with this pattern, but do not mass produce. Please list designer attribution on products.
PHOTO CREDIT: AnneMarie Chany