Silly Moon Quilting Company
Jelly Ruler - 1/4"
Write a review
- The Perfect Ruler for 2" Strips and More!
- Designed to be used in pieced Jelly roll strips (2” finished size)
- 2” straight edge to span the width of the strip
- Serpentine lines are a breeze with notches that line up with your 1/2” ruler foot
- Arc with markings to fit perfectly in a 2” strip
- Precision machined from 1/4" clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out our YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)