Silly Moon Quilting Company
Kite Ruler - 1/8"
Write a review
- Let's go fly a Kite!!
- The center allows you to make so many designs! The kite is just the beginning. Awesome markings allow you to make repeat designs with ease!
- The side of the ruler is perfect for the tail, or a nice wavy line for an overall quilt design.
- Oh and there is a cute little triangle on the other side to make little bowties on the tail, or anywhere you might need a bow tie ;)
- Precision machined from 1/8” clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out our YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)