Quilters Dream Deluxe Cotton - 92" Natural Batting (sold by by 1/4 metres)
Quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest USA cotton and is carded, cross lapped and specially needle punched. 100% natural and environmentally friendly, our batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s seal. Our special process prevents shifting and lumping. It has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
Stitching up to 8" apart allows quilters wonderful freedom of design. Because there are no scrim, glues, or other binders to add resistance, needles (by machine and hand) glide smoothly through the fine, consistent, even cotton batting. The finished quilt may be machine washed and dried. Shrinkage is minimal. Drapes beautifully giving a traditional look and feel to your quilt.
Like yesteryear’s treasured quilts of cotton, your quilts of today deserve the very best. Time tested 100% cotton, with its beauty and durability, has been the first choice for generations of quiltmakers.
- Deluxe: Provides added warmth and weight offering extra emphasis for your quilting design. Great for machine quilting weighty quilts, wall hangings, bags, craft projects and much more. Available in Natural Cotton.
- 100% Cotton
- Shrinkage (cold wash/air dry) 1%
- Shrinkage (warm wash/cool dry) 3%
- Machine Quilting - Excellent on both Long and Short Arm Machines
- Hand Quilting - Excellent
All batting is sold by 1/4 Metres and will be in one continuous piece.
1 metre = 4
2 metres = 8
3 meters = 12