Quilters Dream Orient Bamboo - 121" Full Roll Batting (22m)
Quilters Dream Orient Batting is a luxurious blend of velvety Bamboo, luscious silk, strong silky Tencel速 and soft stable Cotton. Dream Orient's natural environmentally friendly fibers are carded, cross lapped and finely needle punched to bring you the most desirable qualities of softness, strength, warmth and breathability. The elegant silky soft drape makes Dream Orient a batting beyond compare! Machine wash and dry with cool water/cool dryer - shrinkage approximately 3%. You can stitch up to 8" apart.
- Bamboo - is a velvety soft, absorbent fiber with unique antibacterial qualities. Bamboo is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Shrinkage (cold wash/air dry) 1%
- Shrinkage (warm wash/cool dry) 3%
- Machine Quilting - Excellent on both Long and Short Arm Machines
- Hand Quilting - Excellent
Full roll size is approx. 22 metres and batting is folded in half on roll.
*Discount codes are not valid on this product.
*This product takes 3-4 weeks to ship as it is a special order item.
*This product qualifies for free shipping in Canada. Additional shipping charges apply for NWT, YK and NU.
*U.S. orders are subject to additional shipping charges due to size of product. Please email the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.