Ruler Days Play Date - In Person Workshop
Have you ever wanted to test out a product before you purchase it?
Well, you can with our Ruler Days Play Dates! We let you test out all the Silly Moon Rulers before you purchase them to get a feel of how you use them. This is a 2.5-hour self-directed workshop, and we will provide you with help and guidance along the way. We will talk thickness of rulers, markings, registration marks, and more.
In this class you will be given one quilt sandwich to play and practice on, approx 20"x20" in size.
At the end of your workshop, you will receive an exclusive discount on your Silly Moon Quilting purchases.
Come join us in our classroom today!
What you will learn and receive with Ruler Days:
- How to set up your machine for ruler work.
- Why do quilters do ruler work?
- How to use the markings on the rulers.
- How to create many skill-building designs.
- In-person instruction, not taped or prerecorded, to ask questions or help with troubleshooting throughout the workshop.
- 2.5 hours of instruction time to play, quilt, and be shown many uses for these ruler sets
- One quilt sandwich to practice on with the rulers.
- Discount on Silly Moon Rulers purchased on the day of your workshop
How do I know which ruler is best for my machine?
Watch this youtube video to determine the thickness of the ruler for your machine.
Requirements for workshop:
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Ruler foot for your machine.