Naive Melody Quilt Pattern
Naive Melody is a colourful cacophony of appliqué in a project to suit all skill levels. This quilt was created throughout Lockdown 2020 as part of the #100dayproject and contains 100 blocks that make up a 60" x 60" quilt top. I encourage you to make this quilt completely your own. This is your chance to create something unique using these building blocks.
This Paper Pattern contains:
- Diagrams & template guides to make 100 blocks
- Links to printable paper templates for the appliqué pieces
- Instructions for needle turn appliqué.
- Quilt assembly instructions
- Colouring and planning page.
You will need:
Sewing Thread 50wt, Appliqué Thread 80wt, Appliqué Needles, Pins, Fabric Scissors, Marking Tool, Iron, Card or template Plastic, Rotary Cutter, Cutting Mat, Ruler, Sewing Machine.
Photo Credit: Lucy Engels