Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
- Presser foot lifter The presser foot is higher at its tip in order to allow the fabric to easily be inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot 8 mm. Further raising the presser foot lifter raises the presser foot to 10 mm. This allows you to easily insert even thick layers of fabric, for example, when attaching ribbing, under the presser foot.
- Chain Stitch Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it is stretched, making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines.
- Useful Features: ADJUSTABLE DIFFERENTIAL FEED Adjust the differential fees to sew beautiful finishes. Even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette. SIMPLE LOOPER THREADING The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button.
- EXTENSION PLATE WITH SEAM GUIDE LINES The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid sewing. ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT PRESSURE The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the type of fabric being sewn.
- PRESSER FOOT WITH A PRESSER GUIDE A presser foot equipped with a guide the presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory. EXTERIOR THREAD CUTTER FOR FABRIC The exterior thread cutter is useful when removing the fabric after raising the presser foot at the end of sewing.
*Discount Codes are not valid on this Product. Tracking information and insurance will be provided. This machine can take 2-6 weeks to ship, pending on stock availability. Free shipping with in Canada.