PRE ORDER - Juki MO-654DE 2/3/4 Thread Overlock with Differential Feed and Rolled Hem
Juki MO-654DE 2/3/4 Thread Overlock with Differential Feed and Rolled Hem
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-654DE is a breeze with color-coded and clearly marked thread paths.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-rotation thread tension dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-654DE, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-654DE.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-654DE operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-654DE provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial located on the exterior right hand side.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1500 spm
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Presser Foot Lift: --
- Dimensions: 12.5”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 7.7”(D)
- Weight: 15.5lbs
- Needles: Household #11-14
- Foot controller
- Lower knife
- 2/3 thread converter
- Spool caps
- Cleaning brush
- Needle threader
- Needles in needle box
- Small screwdriver
- Large screwdriver
- Accessory bag
- Dust Cover
Optional Accessories (Purchased Separately)
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9810-634-0A0A)
- Universal Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9521-634-0A0A)
- Elasticator Presser Foot (Part No. A9815-655-0A0A)
- Cording Presser Foot (Part No. A9820-655-0A0A)
- Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9870-634-0A0A)
- Curved Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9511-634-0A0A)
- Piping Presser Foot (Part No. A9865-655-0A0A)
- Gathering Presser Foot (Part No. A9860-655-0A0B)
*Discount Codes are not valid on this Product. Tracking information and insurance will be provided. This machine can take 2-6 weeks to ship, pending on stock availability. Please contact us for estimated shipping costs.