PRE ORDER - Juki MO-655 2/3/4/5 Thread Overlock and Chainstitch with Differential Feed and Rolled Hem
Juki MO-655 2/3/4/5 Thread Overlock and Chainstitch with Differential Feed and Rolled Hem
Enhance your world of sewing with the Juki MO-655 serger featuring 2-needle, 2/3/4/5 thread overlock, with differential feed and chain stitch. The MO-655 has built-in rolled hemming, performs all the popular overlock and flatlock variations, and can create a secure 5-thread safety stitch perfect for sewing stretchy sportswear or breezy dresses. Add serging techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities!
Perfect for newcomers and experts, our MO-655 was created to ease the process of sewing. Offering high speed and easy use, this machine can complete beautiful clothing construction quickly and cleanly, leaving you more confident in your project! Experience the comfort of quick stitching with perfect finishing as you sew on a MO-655.
Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-655 is a breeze. The thread paths are color-coded and clearly marked.
Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
Chain Looper Threading: Threading that is fast, easy and done in a snap. Just push the button and the chain looper snaps down for easy threading.
Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-655, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-655.
Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1500 spm
- Needles: Household #11-14
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Presser Foot Lift: --
- Max. Overlock Width: 10mm
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: --
- Dimensions: 12.4”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 11.5”(D)
- Weight: 15.5lb
- Standard Presser Foot (Part No. A15016550B0A)
- Large Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Spare Lower Knife
- Spool Caps
- Thread Nets
- Vinyl Cover
- Needle Pack
- Brush & Needle Inserter
- Needle Threader
- Guide Bar
- 2/3 Thread Selector
- Accessory Pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control & Power Cord
Optional Accessories (Purchased Separately)
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9810-634-0A0A)
- Universal Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9521-634-0A0A)
- Elasticator Presser Foot (Part No. A9815-655-0A0A)
- Cording Presser Foot (Part No. A9820-655-0A0A)
- Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9870-634-0A0A)
- Curved Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9511-634-0A0A)
- Piping Presser Foot (Part No. A9865-655-0A0A)
- Gathering Presser Foot (Part No. A9860-655-0A0C)
- Upper Looper Converter (Part no. A9825-634-0A0)
*Discount Codes are not valid on this Product.
Tracking information and insurance will be provided. This machine can take 2-6 weeks to ship, pending on stock availability. Please contact us for estimated shipping costs.