Necessary Clutch WalletEMMB-101
The Necessary Clutch Wallet isn’t just your ordinary wallet. Carry your cell phone/mobile, cheques, cash, cards, coins and still have room for your favorite lipstick or even personal items. With its closed ends, everything is safe and secure and there is never any worry about anything sliding out.
Secure your clutch wallet with either a snap fastener or a professional looking twist lock available in my supplies section Here. (A "SMALL TURN LOCK 1-3/8" x 3/4" is recommended.)
- Acrylic templates are available at M&L Designs.
This pattern is suitable for an intermediate sewer. It includes 50 full colour photos. (Black & White in the paper version.) The patterns pieces are full size, and include seam allowances. Pattern instructions are provided in both imperial and metric measurements.
The finished size is approximately:
- Length: 8” (20 cm) across bottom
- Height: 4” (10 cm)
- Depth: 1” (25 cm) wide at bottom.
**** You are purchasing a Printed Paper sewing pattern only, not the finished product. This item will be shipped to you.
FABRIC & INTERFACING: (yardages are approximate)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Exterior fabric (quilting cotton)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Lining fabric (quilting cotton)
- ½ yd/0.5 m Pocket fabric (quilting cotton)
- 2 yd/2 m 20” wide Fusible Woven Light-Medium weight interfacing (Such as Pellon #SF101 Shapeflex or heavier)
- 6” x 9” (16 cm x 23 cm) Scrap of Pellon Peltex 71F Ultra Firm Stabilizer or similar, fusible one side is preferred.
TOOLS & NOTIONS:
- 8” (or longer) dress zipper with nylon teeth (1” or 25 mm wide.)
- 1 Small Turn Lock (1 3/8” x 3/4”) or 1 Heavy duty snap.
- Water-soluble Erasable Marking Pen, or Chalk Pencil
- Rotary Cutting Tool, Mat, and Large Ruler
- Fraystop or Fraycheck, fray stopping liquid (optional)
- Super strong Fabric/craft glue meant for fabrics and metals for Turn Lock
- DST - Double sided wash-away fabric tape such as Wondertape by Dritz (Or fabric glue to substitute)
- Thread to match all fabrics
- Jeans sewing machine needle, used to sew through tightly woven fabrics.