PRE ORDER - Juki MO-623 2/3 Thread Overlock with Rolled Hem
Write a review
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Juki MO-623 - 2/3 Thread Overlock with Rolled Hem
Expand your range of design and technique with the easy-to-operate, durable and dependable JUKI MO-623. This 1-needle, 2/3 thread overlock machine featuring built-in rolled hemming handles the latest materials and threads to assist you in sewing the most fashionable apparel and accessories, crafts, and home decorating items.
Enjoy its color-coded threading, multi-purpose foot, and more as you sew on a MO-623. Perfect for clothing construction, its features allow you to create projects that are more versatile with ease and a clean finish. Quick and clean, this machine is ready for any project you throw at it.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-623 is a breeze. With color-coded and clearly marked thread paths.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-623, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-623.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-623 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-623 provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial located on the exterior right hand sid.e
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just flip and roll!
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1500 spm
- Needles: Household #11-14
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Presser Foot Lift: --
- Dimensions: 10.6”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 11.5”(D)
- Machine Weight: 15lbs
- Standard Presser Foot (Part no. A15016130B0A)
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush and Needle inserter
- Looper threader
- Accessory pouch
- Light bulb
- Instruction manual
- Foot control
- Power cord
Optional Accessories (Purchased Separately)
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9810-634-0A0A)
- Universal Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. A9521-634-0A0A)
- Elasticator Presser Foot (Part No. A9815-655-0A0A)
- Cording Presser Foot (Part No. A9820-655-0A0A)
- Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9870-634-0A0A)
- Curved Beading Presser Foot (Part No. A9511-634-0A0A)
- Piping Presser Foot (Part No. A9865-655-0A0A)
- Gathering Presser Foot (Part No. A9860-655-0A0B)